TYTAN 2019 Awards
The unique to the European scale prize TYTAN, granted by magazine “Inżynieria Bezwykopowa” [Trenchless Engineering] as well as by votes of the Jury, goes each year to specially distinguishing companies within the trenchless technology discipline, not only from Poland but from the whole Europe.
Domestic companies win the prize since 2003, in the following categories: design of the year – new installation; design of the year – renovation; small trenchless design, product of the year; company of the year and companies from Europe can be the winners since 2004 in the category “European project within the trenchless technologies”. This especially important category for the European companies has been created in order to appreciate achievements of the companies, thus popularize the operations and development within the trenchless technology.
It is an honour for us that this prize is also recognized outside Poland. This is manifested by the presence at the annual prize awards of the representatives of nominated companies from abroad.
It is worth to mention that the nominated projects are evaluated by the Jury consisting of independent, remarkable professionals representing technical universities as well as trade associations, which fact also speaks for uniqueness of this trophy.
The prizes are awarded at the Gala during the annual International Conference, Exhibition and Technology Shows Trenchless ENGINEERING.
Principles of the prize awarding
Each year, winners in individual categories are selected among the companies nominated to the prize by the magazine “Inżynieria Bezwykopowa” [Trenchless Engineering]. They are emerged by voting of the Jury consisting of specialists from the best Polish universities and trade associations as well as of representation of the two-monthly magazine. The Jury has a point pool at the disposal: 7, 5, 3, 2, 1 that is distributed among five nominated companies in each category. Companies having the most points win.
This year the winners will be announced on 12st June 2019 during the Gala Dinner in course of the 17th International Conference, Exhibition and Technology Shows Trenchless ENGINEERING 2019.
- Dr inż. Andrzej Kolonko – Wrocław University of Technology
- Mgr inż. Paweł Kośmider – „Trenchless Engineering” magazine
- Prof. dr hab. inż. Marian Kwietniewski – Warsaw University of Technology
- Prof. dr hab. inż. Cezary Madryas – Rector of Wrocław University of Technology
- Dr inż. Florian Piechurski – Silesian University of Technology
- Dr inż. Teresa Nowak – University of Zielona Góra
- Dr inż. Karol Ryż – AGH University of Science and Technology
- Dr hab. inż. Adam Wysokowski – University of Zielona Góra
- Dr inż. Dariusz Zwierzchowski – Higher Engineering School of Work Safety and Organization in Radom (WISBIOP)
Nominate a project / product:
[contact-form-7 id=”2527″ title=”Application form for TYTAN Awards 2019″]